My S5 had memory storage problems which I then purchased a bigger SD with about 256gb micro SD card but my S5 did not work as before. By that time, the S8 was announced and knew I had to upgrade. The Samsung Galaxy S8 is beautiful and worth the wait; this device was overall better, see specs for camera!
- 12 megapixels
- StablizationOptical Image Stabilization
- Front camera resolution8 megapixels
Then 2018 came around and I needed a better camera with better resolution. I started documenting the Rattlesnake Ridge and knew that I needed to use some of my money for the Youtube channel. I used store credit, my credit card, and some Youtube cash and decided to invest in a camera. After much research and discussing with friends and getting recommendations, I purchased a mirrorless camera. I tried out the Olympus OM-D EM ii but then traded that for the Olympus E-M10 iii! She is a Beauty!!
- 16MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor with no AA Filter
- 5-axis image stabilization (4 stops of correction)
- TruePic VIII processor
- 4K video with in-body and digital stabilization
- 8.6 fps continuous shooting (4.8 fps with continuous AF)
- 2.36M-dot electronic viewfinder
- 1.04M-dot tilting touchscreen
- 330 shot-per-charge battery life (CIPA standard)